PLEASE DO NOT COPY - ALL PAGES OF THIS BLOG ARE PROTECTED BY DMCA

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Got head lice from a girl at school. Pls help

I got lice from a girl at school. We were best friends so we hung out every day. I tried the chemical treatments. All the people that helped me treat it got it. My mom. My sister. My dad. My grandma. Then after endless treatments (store bought chemical) we got rid of them. Well recently she got them back and she gave them to me again! I tried the chemical treatment again not knowing the side effects. I really want to get rid of lice because this is getting really expensive and I am currently on a basketball team and do not want my teammates to get it as well. Please help! What is the best antilice treatment!

Head Lice Solution: Six Proven Home Remedies


No comments: