Do you know about the healing powers of natural herb calendula and how it benefits us? Calendula is popularly known as Scotch Marigold or Pot Marigold and is called as Calendula officinalis according to botany and plant science.
- Calendula heals and relieves inflammation in the case of skin burns.
- Works as an antiseptic and soothing astringent which helps in faster healing of burn.
- Calendula or marigold cures skin irritations, abscesses, boils, cracks, dermatitis, dry and sensitive skin, oral sores, and gum disease.
- Helps in faster wound healing like ulcers and sores.
- Accelerates the healing of cuts and lacerations.
- Calms down the irritation caused by wet diapers in babies or contact dermatitis.
- Helps in healing a cut on the nipple while breastfeeding and relieves sore nipples.
- After childbirth many women develop stretch marks which look really weird. If you want to get rid of stretch marks, application of calendula cream in combination of a few drops of lavender oil is really beneficial.
- Calendula cream reduces facial scares and enhances overall beauty and appearance of the skin.