PLEASE DO NOT COPY - ALL PAGES OF THIS BLOG ARE PROTECTED BY DMCA

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Herbal remedies better than antibiotics or not

Herbal remedies vs antibiotics: Do you think herbal remedies are better than antibiotics

This is an excellent article which is actually an answer to the question asked by some natural medicine enthusiast. I also agree that herbal remedies and natural medicine will always remain my first choice of treatment over antibiotics and conventional medicine.

Also, uhe use of neem leaf juice or Saptparn juice before advent of any disease as a preventive measures cannot be left behind. In case of epidemics the role of Tulsi and sunth cannot be neglected. I have myself found great results with these cheap home remedies in cases where antibiotics have failed in a short span of time. The importance of medicated gruels has to be reinstated. The debate in my house over this is fast falling in Ayurvedas lap as my dad is a staunch allopath. I think the local health traditions need to be looked upon with keen interest. Metals are great but need to be prepared indigenously with proper herbal treatment rather than furnaces and inorganic purity and that’s another topic to discuss.

1 comment:

health andecology said...

Wow, Fantastic article, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,

health ecology