PLEASE DO NOT COPY - ALL PAGES OF THIS BLOG ARE PROTECTED BY DMCA

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cook easily digestible dal pulses for 6 to 12 month old babies

It is also better to fry dal and rice once before you cook it for 7 months old. It is easily digestible. I have given in the same way for my daughter, until she was 1 year old. That was a suggestion from my doctor and generally elders say that too.

Also when my daughter was 7 months old, I used fry the rice and soak it, then put it in sunlight until it gets dry and grind it. Then i used to pressure cook it. Then it used to become a nice paste which is easily digestible. I continued this until she was 9-10 months old.

You can also fry and powder the rice and pulses just before serving the baby, soak the powder and pressure cook. This can be done easily.

Read more here:

Easily Digestible Bean Soups and Hodgepodge Recipe for Infants

No comments: